Oh no, when did you get the syllabus?
Sad! I hate that feeling when you suddenly realized you forgot something. It's only been a week, but I already miss everyone.
oh Sonja! So sorry... that really stinks. I would talk to the prof anyway if I were you... what's the worse that can happen? A mockery of Mr. Dichter proportions? You can handle it!
Ah Sondra. So sorry. How goes the resolution.
Rectified, mercy was shown.
Blessed, blessed day. Saints be praised and all that. A blessing on your head. :) When shall we do dinner again.............?
Oh no, when did you get the syllabus?
ReplyDeleteSad! I hate that feeling when you suddenly realized you forgot something. It's only been a week, but I already miss everyone.
ReplyDeleteoh Sonja! So sorry... that really stinks. I would talk to the prof anyway if I were you... what's the worse that can happen? A mockery of Mr. Dichter proportions? You can handle it!
ReplyDeleteAh Sondra. So sorry. How goes the resolution.
ReplyDeleteRectified, mercy was shown.
ReplyDeleteBlessed, blessed day. Saints be praised and all that. A blessing on your head. :) When shall we do dinner again.............?
ReplyDelete