I decided it's too boring to blog without pictures. This is a very dorky picture taken a couple of years ago.
Today was great. I attended another ward (stake calling), saw old friends, heard great talks, gave a little spiritual message in YW. I love going to church and being able to forget all the stupid things that stress me out and remembering that Heavenly Father loves us and wants us to be happy.
i was very upset to find you have a calling in the stake again! i wanted to talk to you after class and you were gone!
ReplyDeletewell i'm glad you had a good day. i love you sonja!
Loved the picture! It is definitely blog worthy. I didn't know you had a stake calling. Maybe it's because I rarely make it to church these days. I really miss it. I'm happy you had a nice day! (And I was glad to hear that you don't make your bed everyday. It made me feel much better)
ReplyDeleteWe are going to miss you in our presidency, that darn stake calling.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you like your new calling and the young women in the stake are so lucky to have you.
I didn't know you were a "prolific blogger" either. Amazing. Last year I had my blog printed into a book. Blogging is like a journal for our little family. I invite you to read it anytime!!
ReplyDeleteLove your code name - Sojay. Love your location. Very clever.