Monday, December 13, 2010

The Carwash

I think my life is about embarrassment/humiliation. I purchased an automatic carwash the other day. I never saw the light turn red, never heard a honking sound, and couldn't really tell when my wheel went in the divet-thing so I just kept going. Soap started to spray but by then I was already rolling through the exit. I considered sacrificing the $4 but my car was dotted with soapy stuff. Backing up did not re-activate the carwash. Curses! Overcoming my chagrin, I got a new code but the guy had to watch me drive into the carwash! Like, he actually told me, "I'll watch you drive in." No!! It was a simple error, don't watch me! Ugh!

An unrelated side-note: I was in a little strip-mall the other night and could see through the windows of Bikram Yoga. I thought it would be a bunch of soft, suburban housewives posing in the latest yoga attire. No, it was a bunch of stringy, grey-haired, minimally clothed white guys stretched out on the floor with ye olde hippy-yoga-master perched on a dais in the lotus position chugging water! Eew!

1 comment:

  1. Your life is filled with these fun little adventures and observations. Never a dull moment. :)

    ReplyDelete