We saw Wicked in England and absolutely Loved it! Have fun this next month, I am jealous. P.S. I put milk in place of apple juice in my fruit BK shake, and...I love it! My bones thank you.
Have a great time on your adventure. I am jealous you get to still go and do these adventurous things. I miss that a bit, but glad I was able to have so many opportunities when I was a bit more footloose and fancy free.
firstly, i'm upset you didn't tell me you were going to jordan
ReplyDeletesecondly, i'm very happy for your eyebrows
and thirdly, i'm super jealous. i reallyreallyreally want to see wicked.
We saw Wicked in England and absolutely Loved it! Have fun this next month, I am jealous. P.S. I put milk in place of apple juice in my fruit BK shake, and...I love it! My bones thank you.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time on your adventure. I am jealous you get to still go and do these adventurous things. I miss that a bit, but glad I was able to have so many opportunities when I was a bit more footloose and fancy free.
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip! I went to Wicked too and loved it! Be safe.
ReplyDeleteWICKED is amazing! I was lucky enough to see it in Chicago last summer and I loved every second of it. Have fun on your trip!
ReplyDelete